Like many of us, I inspire to live a healthier, greener life, and a way to do so is to use nasty-free, natural skin-care & hair-care products.
This post is a quick reminder to us all about why we should use natural skin care as supposed to mass manufactured chemical loaded industrial products.
- Skin is our largest organ.
- It absorbs about 60% of any topical product we use.
- The average woman wears nearly 515 chemicals a day!
- 10,000+ chemical ingredients are permitted to be used in the production of personal care products.
Also, don’t forget that beauty comes primarily from within. It’s a huge misconception to think that layering ingredients on the outside of our bodies will make us beautiful. If you feed your body with a range of colourful, antioxidant rich, chemical free foods, and healthy fats, you’ll have yourself a one way ticket to natural gorgeousness.
One of my all time favourite natural skin care brands is Burt's Bee. I like the fact that their goal is to create but also educate people on truly natural products that have a positive effect on both you and the world we live in. And with winter just around the corner in Australia, their shea butter hand crème is a must have! It's super rich, natural and perfect for a daily indulgence.
One lucky reader will have the chance to Win a Burt’s Bees Classic Pack, valued at $51.80. The prize pack includes:
- 1 x Burt’s Bees Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream
- 1x Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream (the most awarded product in the range)
- 1 x Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip
Attention, the rules for entering the giveaway are a little different this time around!
To enter you have to share Mademoiselle Slimalicious Facebook Page with your friends on Facebook and tell them why you think they should visit this blog! The most creative answer will win!