2016 was a busy year in all front, so unlike previous years (2012, 2013 and 2014, 2015) I wasn’t able to spend as much time experimenting in the kitchen as I would have liked to. I shared another 17 new recipes, taking me to a total of 140+ recipes published on the blog to date. Like previous years, most of the dishes I cooked in 2016 were fairly easy and quick but most importantly all were delicious! In 2016, I have continued experimenting using thermo-appliances (5 recipes with Tefal Cuisine Companion) to create a variety of dishes from around the world – take a look and tell me what your favourite recipe is!
What I cooked in 2016
- Pains au Lait (Cuisine Companion)
- Risotto Dolce (Cuisine Companion)
- Grilled Pork Fresh Roll
- Chocolate Mousse (Cuisine Companion)
- French Coq Au Vin
- Vietnamese Crispy Pancake
- Thyme Poached Chicken
- Veal Osso Bucco (Cuisine Companion)
- Grilled Yellow-fin Tuna Steak
- Single Origin Coffee Flans
- Vietnamese Green Papaya Salad
- Ricotta & Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
- Fresh Egg Pasta
- Lemon & Mint Quinoa Salad
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies (Cuisine Companion)
- Spiced Rum Banana Bread
For more cooking inspiration, click here
WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE RECIPE IN 2016?
DID YOU TRY ANY of MY RECIPES?
IS THERE A DISH YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE ON THE BLOG NEXT YEAR?