Pinterest is a great source of inspiration. Yesterday afternoon while browsing the web for wedding stationery (save the dates are now overdue!), I noticed these cute mini pizza on my friends’ feed: pizza pops. Perfect Friday night dinner, I thought!
Quick to make, these tiny pizza could add a bit of fun to your kids’ parties too!
|Mr Slimalicious taking a bite!|
- 1 reduced fat puff pastry sheet
- 50 g grated cheese
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- Pinch of salt and black ground pepper
- Fresh basil
- Your favourite pizza toppings
- Prick the pastry sheet and cut using a cookie cutter or a glass
- Place half a wooden skewer in between two layers of pastry
- Add tomato paste and your favourite toppings
- Pre-heat oven at 180c for 5 min and cook for 15-20 minutes
Don’t forget to also check my Oreo rainbow pops
What are your favourite pizza toppings?