This healthy and authentically-seasoned fish bursts with flavour and has a deliciously crunchy texture. It is perfectly matched with jasmine rice and crisp, steamed vegetables.
- 150g of snapper (or any other white fish)
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp wasabi paste
- 2 tsp Nature’s Cuppa Green Tea
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Pre-heat oven at 220 degrees
2. Line a shallow baking dish with baking paper
3. Combine the teriyaki sauce and the wasabi in a side dish. Coat the fish with the sauce
4. Combine the Nature’s Cuppa Green Tea and sesame seeds on a plate.
5. Set the salmon - flesh-side down and coat the top of the fish with the green tea mixture
6. Place the salmon in the baking dish, crust side up. Drizzle with the remaining teriyaki sauce mixture
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until just cooked through
8. Serve with Jasmine rice and vegetables
Why I love Nature's Cuppa tea
♥ Certified organic tea: no additives, preservatives, chemicals or pesticides
♥ Fairtrade: better and fairer working conditions for the Sri Lankan highlands farmers, workers and the local community
♥ Unbleached paper tea bags
♥ Australian owned
♥ A large range of flavours: Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Ceylon, Green, Chai, Peppermint and Chamomile teas.
Nature's Cuppa is stocked at Woolworths, Coles, IGA, selected Foodworks and health food stores, and you can buy online on Nature's Cuppa website.
This is a sponsored post. The opinions are my own.
Have you ever cooked with tea?
What is your favourite way to prepare fish?